Updating customer information
Use of printed material
Free-use group work rooms
In the Joensuu campus library's third floor's halls 3A and 3B there are group work rooms for students. The Rooms can be used when they are free. There is no booking for these rooms.
Work rooms you can book from Oppari
In the Joensuu campus library's second floor there are group work rooms for students. You can book them via Oppari.
Joensuu Campus Library has Sound Zones to help customers identify suitable working areas.
- Talking and calls are not allowed
- Using a computer is allowed, use headphones
- Quiet talking is allowed, take others into consideration
- Calls are not allowed
- Using a computer allowed, use headphones
- Talking, using a computer, and calls are allowed
The library has one bookable workroom, primarily intended for users of RTVA material and archival material. While the room is vacant, it can also be used by other customers. The room can be booked in advance by contacting the library at email@example.com
Kuopio University Hospital Medical Library is a joint library of the Pohjois-Savo hospital district and the UEF.
Group study rooms
Students book the group study spaces for three hours/day/person KUH Medical Library (room-kuo-KYS_ryhmis1, room-kuo-KYS_ryhmis2 and room-kuo-KYS_ryhmis3) using their O365 Outlook calendar and the hospital staff can contact the customer services. If the user does not arrive within 15 minutes from the beginning of the reservation, the space is available for others.
Availability and accessibility
Get to know your library
- Tutors can book an introductory library tours to their own group.
- Group size max. 15 persons.
- The tour lasts about 30 minutes.