- Students and staff at the University of Eastern Finland can access library services using the Tuudo mobile app
- You get access to a digital library card
- You can view your loans and reservations
- You can renew your loans one loan at a time
- Through Tuudo you receive pick up and due date notifications on your phone
- From Tuudo you find library opening hours and locations on campuses
- Making reservations and paying library fees is not possible in Tuudo. They can be done by logging in to library search service UEF Primo.
- Update your contact information to Mepco (staff) or Peppi (students).
Introduction of Tuudo Library
You can download the Tuudo app for Android and iOS from Google's Play Store and Apple's App Store.
New Library Customers
- You can register as a customer of the University of Eastern Finland library with the Tuudo mobile app when you are a student at the University of Eastern Finland or a member of staff with information in Peppi. Go to Tuudo's Library page and click on the Add card button. Fill in the information requested on the form, and you can access Tuudo Library Services.
- If you are a member of the staff of the University of Eastern Finland, but your information is not in Peppi, register as a customer using this online form. Once registered, you can use Tuudo like current library customers, see below.
- If you are not a student or staff at the University of Eastern Finland, you will not be able to use the Tuudo mobile app. However, you can get access to a traditional library card by registering as a customer with this online form.
Current Library customers
- If you are a student or staff at the University of Eastern Finland and already have a library customership, Tuudo's digital library card will automatically download when you go to the Tuudo Library page. You do not need to have a traditional library card picked up from the library, but instead Tuudo creates a whole new card barcode for you. If you already have a traditional library card, Tuudo will combine the barcode of your traditional card with Tuudo. If your data doesn't connect automatically with Tuudo, sign out of the app and try again. Sometimes it may also be necessary to download the app again.
- If you are not a student or staff at the University of Eastern Finland, you will not be able to use the Tuudo mobile app.
Tuudo Library's terms
- The Tuudo app and the digital library card will be available to you for the duration of your studies or employment.
- When your studies or employment are finished, Tuudo stops at the point when you check out of Tuudo.
- Library customership may continue even after graduation or termination of employment. In this case, you will need to retrieve a traditional library card from the library to replace Tuudo's digital library card
If you have technical problems using Tuudo, please email Tuudo firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Contact us button on Tuudo's sidebar.