The HRS4R working group is responsible for coordinating the HRS4R process at UEF. The working group is chaired by Human Resources Director Jouni Kekäle, and the members of the working group present each stage of the research career:
- Professor Risto Turunen
- Professor Pasi Vahimaa
- University Lecturer and Union Shop Steward Antero Puhakka
- Postdoctoral researcher Marta Choroszewicz
- Researcher Sanna Rantakömi
- Early Stage Researcher Tuuli Miinalainen
- Director of International Affairs Riikka Pellinen
The secretary of the working group is Ms. Kirsi Karjalainen, Senior Adviser.
The UEF Leadership Group, chaired by the Rector, directs researcher career development at UEF. All deans, leading researcher career development at the faculties, are members of the Leadership Group. Development actions are outlined in the UEF strategy.