RESEARCH // NEWS
- Antipsychotic drugs are associated with increased risk of head and brain injuries among community-dwelling persons with Alzheimer’s disease (16.01.2020)
- Body’s natural signal carriers can help melanoma spread (15.01.2020)
- Earlier falls predict subsequent fractures in postmenopausal women (09.01.2020)
- Significant funding for research on stroke outcome biomarkers (19.12.2019)
- Nearly half of Finnish pastors have a positive attitude towards euthanasia - women’s attitudes are more lenient than men’s (18.12.2019)
In the Finnish CAIDE study, people who reported higher work-related stress at midlife were more likely to have dementia 21 years later. In MRI measurements of the brain, high work-related stress was linked to grey-matter volume atrophy.
Too much stress and too little recovery is a risk.
Adjunct Professor Alina Solomon
Sm4rtLab is totally new, revolutionary augmented reality environment combining science and teaching.