RESEARCH // NEWS
- Lifestyle counselling and mobile application helped people change their lifestyle habits (20.08.2019)
- A novel T-cell subset associated with type 1 diabetes (16.08.2019)
- Gamification can give dental and medical education a boost (15.08.2019)
- Business Finland supports development of effective heart failure drug (12.08.2019)
- Many risk factors contribute to worsening of quality of life in people with knee osteoarthritis (07.08.2019)
In the Finnish CAIDE study, people who reported higher work-related stress at midlife were more likely to have dementia 21 years later. In MRI measurements of the brain, high work-related stress was linked to grey-matter volume atrophy.
Too much stress and too little recovery is a risk.
Adjunct Professor Alina Solomon
Sm4rtLab is totally new, revolutionary augmented reality environment combining science and teaching.