RESEARCH // NEWS
- Thiazide diuretics reduced the risk of fractures in people with Alzheimer’s disease (23.04.2019)
- New Academy of Finland Postdoctoral Researchers at UEF (17.04.2019)
- Omega-6 fatty acids may help prevent heart disease (15.04.2019)
- Diet rich in animal protein is associated with a greater risk of death (10.04.2019)
- Environmental chemicals may boost brain inflammation (02.04.2019)
In the Finnish CAIDE study, people who reported higher work-related stress at midlife were more likely to have dementia 21 years later. In MRI measurements of the brain, high work-related stress was linked to grey-matter volume atrophy.
Too much stress and too little recovery is a risk.
Adjunct Professor Alina Solomon
Sm4rtLab is totally new, revolutionary augmented reality environment combining science and teaching.