- Essays on Corporate Social Responsibility: How efficient are the markets in controlling corporate behavior?
- Research shows the importance of interpersonal communication competence in international solution sales
- Towards circular economy and sustainable growth: Academy of Finland grants extensive funding to a consortium of Finnish universities
- What are the “market forces”?
- Understanding the travel motivation of a serious leisure tourist – Hunting tourism as an example
- Russian women traveling: a socio-cultural perspective
- Collaboration with strategically important and prestigious partners enhances SME performance
- UEF Business School is a partner in wide Erasmus+ project
- Study unveils components of successful key account management
- “When starting a new company, it’s wise to look far into the future”
- 8 Feb Open seminar lecture by Dr. Dylan Geraets: WTO dispute settlement – recent developments, Joensuu
- 15 Feb Open seminar lecture by Prof. Nikos Lavranos: Recent Developments in International Investment Law in the EU Context, Joensuu
- 1 March Open seminar lecture by Prof. Rafael Leal-Arcas: Nexus of Climate Change, Brexit and Trade Law, Joensuu
- 2 Mar Dissertation LL.M Kaisa Huhta, European Law, Joensuu
- 15 March Open seminar lecture by Dr. Gloria Alvarez: The Present and Future of the Energy Charter Treaty in the EU, Joensuu