- A study of a good tax system and national income taxing right engaging in business activity in Finland
- Travellers use hotels’ loyalty programmes to get instant perks and rewards
- UEF’s Tourism Marketing and Management programme attracts interest from all over world
- Essays on Corporate Social Responsibility: How efficient are the markets in controlling corporate behavior?
- Research shows the importance of interpersonal communication competence in international solution sales
- Towards circular economy and sustainable growth: Academy of Finland grants extensive funding to a consortium of Finnish universities
- What are the “market forces”?
- Understanding the travel motivation of a serious leisure tourist – Hunting tourism as an example
- Russian women traveling: a socio-cultural perspective
- Collaboration with strategically important and prestigious partners enhances SME performance
- 25 April Open lecture by Professor Mieke Rijken: Home nursing and social support for community-dwelling people in the Netherlands after the long-term care reforms, Kuopio
- 26 Apr Dissertation MPolSc Harri Kostilainen, Social Policy, Kuopio
- 4 May Dissertation M.Sc.Tech. LL.M. Moritz Wüstenberg, European Law, Joensuu
- 16 May Dissertation MSSc Thomas Akintayo, Social Work, Kuopio