Imaging FTIR Agilent Cary 670 spectrometer and 620 microscope
The instrument is suitable for imaging of biological thin sections, materials research and analysis of microplastics.
- Spectrometer: Mid-IR and Near-IR sources, Near-IR probe, DTGS detector, spectral range 18 000 – 350 cm-1
- Air-bearing interferometer – allows very fast measurements
- Microscope: Mid-IR, MCT detector for point measurements, spectral range 12 000 – 450 cm-1, and 128 x 128 pixel FPA detector for imaging in the range of 3850 – 750 cm-1
- FPA measures 16 384 spectra at once – fast imaging!
- Objectives: 4x for visual, 15x / 0.62 NA for visual and IR measurements
- Slide-on micro ATR – quick ATR measurements with microscope
- Pixel resolution 5.5 x 5.5 μm, in high magnification mode 1.1 x 1.1 μm with the 15x objective
FTIR spectroscopy Thermo Nicolet iS50
- Mid-IR: spectral range 4000 – 400 cm-1
- DLaTGS and MCT detectors
- Diamond ATR for measurements of solids, powders and liquids
- Transmission measurement mode for films, liquids, gases, and solids in KBr
- Multi-sampler for automatic measurement of up to 96 samples
- Grazing angle
- Inclusive spectral libraries for recognition of unknown substances
Dispersive Raman-microscope Thermo DXR2xi
Suitable for various solid and liquid organic, inorganic and biological samples.
- Two lasers: 532 and 785 nm
- Laser polarization
- Objectives 10x, 20x, 50x, 100x, and 60x water immersion
- EMCCD detector
- Live spectrum: easy and quick setting of measurement parameters
- Fast Raman imaging, maximum resolution approximately 1 μm
- Confocal depth profiling for transparent samples
- Data analysis possible with OMNIC or MATLAB
- Inclusive Raman spectral libraries for recognition of unknown substances
UV-VIS spectrofotometer Perkin Elmer Lambda 25
Suitable for qualitative and quantitative analysis of colorful compounds, which contain conjugated double bonds or transition metals.
- Measures absorption of ultraviolet and visible light radiation
- Sample has to be in solution or gaseous form
HPCCC (High Performance Counter Current Chromatography)
Counter current chromatography is a mode of liquid chromatography. There are two insoluble liquids without a solid column. One liquid serves as stationary phase and the other as mobile phase. Stationary phase is kept immobile with centrifugal force.
2D-GC-MS (2-Dimensional Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry)
2D-GC-MS is used for identifying volatile organic compounds from various samples. Compared to basic GC-MS systems, selectivity and sensitivity are improved due to second column and Zoex thermal modulator. AOC-5000 sampling robot and Optic-4 injector allow versatile sampling options for gas, liquid and solid samples.
Micro-GC (Micro Gas Chromatography)
Micro-GC is suitable for analysis of basic gases (H, N, O, hydrogen sulfide, CO2 and CO, He, and Ne) from air and process gases. Also hydrocarbons (C1-C7) can be analysed.