- 1 credit point
- compulsory to some master programs
- optional to all master students
- exchange students can participate if there are any vacancies
- course is chosen according to the faculty
- introduction to the most important subject-specific scholarly information sources of research publications
- basics of analysis of information search topic
- search query formulation
- skills in systematic information retrieval
See course descriptions and units from Peppi: Studies provided by UEF Library (scroll down the opening page to see the courses in English).
The course materials by UEF Library are open to all.
Information skills course in the student's curriculum can be substituted by a prior course with corresponding level and content. See the library's criteria for application.