V Key users and partners
Libary's key users are the teachers, students, researchers, and other staff of the University of Eastern Finland.
Other significant user groups include students at the universities of applied sciences, operators of other organisations on the campuses, general public
THE LIBRARY’S most central professional partnership network is the network of university libraries, where it is an active participant. The central partners of the library’s basic operations are the other operators on the campuses.
The library is actively involved in the UEF’s international operations, especially within the field of European higher education.
Other key partners of the library include libraries of the universities of applied sciences, especially those operating in Eastern Finland; other libraries, information services and academic operators in the library field; Ministry of Education and Culture; operator networks of open science.
VI Assessment and monitoring
The realisation of this action plan will be monitored through the chosen indicators. The concrete goals will be set and actions, such as creating projects, will be specified annually.
Strategic development work is a continuous interactive process
- The action plan and its implementation will be discussed in the annual meeting between the library and the university management.
- The library management will monitor the realisation, assessment and updating of the action plan.
- The library’s management group will draw up reports about the implementation of the action plan.
- The persons in charge of monitoring the different measures will report their work to the management group in the annual management review.
- The action PLAN and its realisation will be processed in staff meetings annually.
The Action plan as a pdf file