- Technology and innovations
- Education and learning environments
- Event start date:
- Event end date:
- Event location:
Joensuu Library, Muikku hall (Koskikatu 25, Joensuu)
- Add to calendar:
This event features the introduction of the Science4Girls project outcomes based on the implementation of Open Science Schooling methodology to tackle issues related to climate change. The project aimed at understanding how to sustainably attract and retain girls in science.
Join us for interactive presentations, panel discussions and hands on activities towards facilitating science curiosity and interest for all!
- Wednesday 7.12.2022, 14:00–16:00, Hands-on workshop: The Magic of Physics, PhD Ana Gebejes.
- Thursday 8.12.2022, 17:00–19:00, Panel discussion: Demystifying Science in Society. Panelists: Professor Eija Kärnä, PhD Joanna Sierpowska, University Student Kiti Wilmes.
- Friday 9.12.2022, 10:00–12:00, Hands-on workshop: Introduction to visual programming, PhD Calkin Suero Montero.