The Jane and Aatos Erkko Foundation has awarded a grant for a joint project developed by Aalto University and the University of Eastern Finland. The new project will involve Aalto University and the University of Eastern Finland working together to develop electromagnetic brain stimulation...
SMART SCIENCE BY SMART PEOPLE
At UEF, interdisciplinarity is not something we do, it's who we are. We seek to be number one in Finland when it comes to academic learning environments. We offer first-class education that is bound to make a difference.
UEF // VIDEOS
UEF // NEWS
- 1-2-3 – PITCH! (26.04.2017)
- One million euro for research on electromagnetic brain stimulation (26.04.2017)
- Children with reading and spelling difficulties lag behind their peers despite special education (25.04.2017)
- UEF launches doctoral programme in translational genomics (24.04.2017)
- UEF passes Finnish Education Evaluation Centre audit (21.04.2017)
UEF // Events
- 4 May Professor Anne Marie Rafferty: Using Big Data to extend the frontiers of workforce research: The case of RN4Cast. Frontiers in Health Sciences , Kuopio
- 8 May Case studies on pharmacoeconomic evaluations with registers, Kuopio
- 11-12 May Science and technology festival SciFest, Joensuu
- 12 May Dissertation, MD Tong Xiaoyu (Surgery), Kuopio
- 13 May Dissertation, MSc Nagendra Yaluri (Molecular Medicine), Kuopio