Our Finnish Courses
You can sign up for courses in WebOodi. There you can find timetables, course descriptions and registration. Type the name or the code of the course to the search field and you'll find the course description. You need a username and a password to registration, but you can read descriptions without signing in WebOodi.
General information about our courses
- 65 % attendance policy. This means that you have to be present at least half of the contact meetings to get the credits.
- Materials: Materials made by the teacher (Material fee) or/and a study book
- Please notice that you have to be present at the first meeting or inform the teacher beforehand if you can't make it, otherwise your place will be given to the next in line.
- Are these courses free? Yes, if you are a student of UEF, but a materials fee will be charged.
- You can sign up for courses in WebOodi. There you can find timetables, course descriptions and registration:
8014300 Survival Finnish 2 ECTS for Exchange students
8014301 Finnish 1 4 ECTS for Degree students
8014302 Finnish 2 4 ECTS for Degree students
8014303 Finnish 3 4 ECTS for Degree students
8014304 Finnish 4 4 ECTS for Degree students