- Ympäristö ja luonnonvarat
- Lisää kalenteriin:
During this event, we launch the Indo-Finnish collaboration: 'Circular Economy Solutions for Microplastics' implemented under the umbrella of the Finnish Indian Consortia for Research and Education (FICORE).
The purpose of the event is to share insights on studying microplastics in water and soil and how to advance circular economy solutions to mitigate emissions and risks to the environment and to humans.
The event will be held online on Zoom. India time 15:00-17.00 IST.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Professor Hanna Lehtimäki, University of Eastern Finland
Address from the University of Eastern Finland
Rector Jukka Mönkkönen
Address from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Professor Naveen Garg, Dean of International Programmes
Finnish Indian Consortia for Research and Education (FICORE)
Kit Srinivasan, FICORE Coordinator, Aalto University
Panel presentations and discussion
Moderators: Dr Victor Navarro Carrasco and Professor Hanna Lehtimäki
- Microplastic research at the University of Eastern Finland
Arto Koistinen Director of Research Infrastructures, University of Eastern Finland
- Spectroscopy in microplastics research: an overview
Assistant Professor Surya Pratap Singh, Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad
- Characterization of microplastics from sewage sludge
Associate Professor Marika Kokko, Tampere University
- Microplastics and microplastic-adsorbed contaminants in agricultural soils amended with sewage sludge: risk analysis and mitigation strategies
Assistant Professor Pooja Ghosh, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- Biochar mediated microplastic management
Associate Professor Sudip Mitra, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
- Systemic understanding and inclusive business models for a plastic circular economy
Dr Subhanjan Sengupta, University of Eastern Finland
Q and A
Wrap up and closing words
Professor Vivek Kumar, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Contact persons: Victor Navarro Carrasco, email email@example.com and Roseanna Avento, email firstname.lastname@example.org.