Skip to Content
Neurobiology of Disease
// Current activities
- September 2017: Annika Sorvari joins the group as a researcher. Annika’s research involves work with primary cell cultures and in vivo studies in a mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease.
- August-October 2017: Riikka Lampinen visits the QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute in Brisbane, Australia
- Katja Kanninen and Tarja Malm organized a 2-day course ‘Glial Cells in Neurodegeneration’ at the University of Eastern Finland on May 16-17, 2017. Please find more information at http://www.uef.fi/en/web/glial-cells-in-chronic-neurodegeneration/2
- May 2017: Irina Belaya joins the group as a PhD student.
- March 2017: Katja Kanninen received project funding from the Sigrid Juselius Foundation.
- January 2017: Our research is supported by a CIMO grant to Dzhessi Rait.