RESEARCH // NEWS
- International borders continue to hinder cross-border cooperation (01.04.2020)
- Seppo Ylä-Herttuala first in Finland to secure third consecutive ERC Advanced Grant (31.03.2020)
- Less ice, more methane from northern lakes: a result from global warming (26.03.2020)
- Young people’s faith doesn’t grow in a vacuum – religious upbringing given by both parents strengthens young people’s faith in God (25.03.2020)
- Instrufoundation Fellow grant: Aptamers for targeted drug delivery to the eye (17.03.2020)
In the Finnish CAIDE study, people who reported higher work-related stress at midlife were more likely to have dementia 21 years later. In MRI measurements of the brain, high work-related stress was linked to grey-matter volume atrophy.
Too much stress and too little recovery is a risk.
Adjunct Professor Alina Solomon
Sm4rtLab is totally new, revolutionary augmented reality environment combining science and teaching.