Education relating to the integration of social welfare and health care services
The integration of social welfare and health care services is an overarching theme in the university's education; however, study modules focusing specifically on the integration are also available. In the semester 2018–2019, the curriculum includes the following four study modules, each comprising 5 ECTS credits in total.
- 5426101 Introduction to Social and Health Care system, 3 cp
- 5426102 Interprofessional cooperation in Social and Health Care with the simulation learning approach, 2 cp
- 5426103 Perspectives to Health and Wellbeing Promotion, 2 cp
- 5426104 Interprofessional management in Health and Social Services, 2 cp
- 5513528 Interactional skills in multi-professional interaction, 5 cp