- Agreement between clinical and administrative nursing data. The reliability of nursing intensity data and the possibilities of secondary use of structured nursing care data in determining nursing intensity.
- Long-lived wood products are significant carbon capturers
- Can wood use mitigate climate change and support the bioeconomy?
- Slave trade continued in Russia even after the Middle Ages due to economic influences from the Middle East and Central Asia
- Formation of Children’s Home Operation at Sisälähetysseuran Kasvattajaopisto (Educational College of the Inner Mission Society in the Church of Finland) during the term of office of Directress Ruusu Heininen from 1918 to 1932. Ideological basis, pedagogical emphases and principles of professional practices
- Understanding the travel motivation of a serious leisure tourist – Hunting tourism as an example
- Academy of Finland funding for research on natural resources conflict resolution in Tanzania
- First-year students' opinions about the start of their studies in 2017
- New book sheds light on twin cities – they are interdependent and often characterised by unequal relationships
- European Researchers’ Night grows in size and popularity
- 30 Nov Dissertation, MA Olli Bäckström, General History, Joensuu
- 30 Nov Dissertation, M.Sc. (Adm.) Topi Turunen, Environmental Law
- 3. Dec Pre-Conference of The National Conference of Effectiveness Research, Kuopio
- 5 Dec Dissertation, M.Sc.(Tech) Maria Kämäri, Geography, Joensuu
- 7 Dec Dissertation, M.Sc.(Health) Virva Hyttinen, Health Economics, Kuopio