- Travellers use hotels’ loyalty programmes to get instant perks and rewards
- UEF’s Tourism Marketing and Management programme attracts interest from all over world
- Essays on Corporate Social Responsibility: How efficient are the markets in controlling corporate behavior?
- Research shows the importance of interpersonal communication competence in international solution sales
- Towards circular economy and sustainable growth: Academy of Finland grants extensive funding to a consortium of Finnish universities
- What are the “market forces”?
- Understanding the travel motivation of a serious leisure tourist – Hunting tourism as an example
- Russian women traveling: a socio-cultural perspective
- Collaboration with strategically important and prestigious partners enhances SME performance
- UEF Business School is a partner in wide Erasmus+ project
- 29 March Open seminar lecture by Prof. Krista Nadakavukaren Schefer: Getting our Hands Dirty: Dealing with Crime and Corruption in International Trade and Investment Law, Joensuu
- 11.-12. Apr The Social Psychology Conference 2019, Kuopio
- 26 Apr Dissertation MPolSc Harri Kostilainen, Social Policy, Kuopio
- 16 May Dissertation MSSc Thomas Akintayo, Social Work, Kuopio