Persons who have had bronchiolitis in early childhood have an increased risk of asthma at the age of 28–31 and a weaker health-related quality of life than their peers. In lung function tests, they also demonstrate changes indicative of irreversible airway obstruction, according to a new study...
SMART SCIENCE BY SMART PEOPLE
At UEF, interdisciplinarity is not something we do, it's who we are. We seek to be number one in Finland when it comes to academic learning environments. We offer first-class education that is bound to make a difference.
UEF // VIDEOS
UEF // NEWS
- First student graduates from Master’s Degree Programme in Service Management (27.11.2015)
- Rector Jukka Mönkkönen appointed to Board of Directors of Confederation of Finnish Industries (26.11.2015)
- US Ambassador to Finland visited University of Eastern Finland (20.11.2015)
- Rector Jukka Mönkkönen receives 2015 Albert Wuokko Award (13.11.2015)
- Companies involved in promoting young people's interest in science (11.11.2015)
UEF // Events
- 3 Dec Dissertation, MSc Mikhail Kuklin (Chemistry), Joensuu
- 4 Dec Dissertation, MSc Mari Takalo (Neurology), Kuopio
- 4 Dec Dissertation, MSc Niina Hyvönen (Environmental Science), Kuopio
- 4 Dec Dissertation, MSc Tommi Bergman (Applied Physics), Kuopio
- 4 Dec Dissertation, PhD Ruben Valbuena (Forestry), Joensuu
UEF // RECOMMENDS
- Hello future – Study at UEF
Our new international study programmes brochure now available.
- We promote sustainable development UEF has given its Society's Commitment to Sustainable Development, committing to concrete measures that promote the achievement of national sustainable development goals.
- PhD theses at UEF Check out our latest doctoral dissertations