The fee for the participants coming outside UEF is 500 €. The course fee includes the following:
- registering to the course
- welcome/information material package upon your arrival
- teaching and course material
- study facilities on campus
- certificate/transcript after the course
- free events of the social programme
You acceptance to the Summer School is conditional until you have paid the course fee. You will not get an official acceptance letter needed for example for visa application until you have paid the required fee.
There are the following exceptions for the course fee:
- If you are a UEF student (bachelor's/master's/doctoral degree), you can attend the Summer School free of charge.
- If you are a student starting at a UEF Masters' degree programme in autumn 2017, you can attend the Summer School free of charge.
- If you are a student coming from a UEF partner University, you will get a discount of 20 % from the course fee. So your course fee is 400 euros.
You should inform the UEF Summer School staff well advance if you wish to cancel you participation. See Cancellation Policy for further information.
UEF is not able to grant any scholarships for the participants.