Lab Animal Centre
Lab Animal Centre (former National Laboratory Animal Center) is part of the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Eastern Finland. The aim of the department is to utilize the expertise of laboratory animal science in research and in improving animal welfare. In addition, department produces and supplies laboratory animals mainly to the university's own research groups, but also helps the other universities and institutions.
Centre organizes the lab animal services and teaching at the University of Eastern Finland and also supervises and guides activities related to lab animals.
All the expertise and services of the centre related to the laboratory animal science are available to all whom it may concern.
- Fulbright Finland and University of Eastern Finland celebrate 30 years of collaboration
- Academy of Finland grants funding for development of medical imaging applications of nanoporous silicon
- Exosome researcher wins Saastamoinen Foundation's Anitta Etula Special Grant
- Benzodiazepines increase mortality in persons with Alzheimer’s disease
- Frictionless collaboration
- Brain astrocytes linked to Alzheimer’s disease
- Project promoting ICT skills among older people secures significant Academy of Finland funding
- UEF Rector Jukka Mönkkönen UNIFI’s new chair
- Dementia or mild cognitive impairment @ work in progress secures significant Academy of Finland funding
- Finnish education excites Namibian teachers