Lab Animal Centre
Lab Animal Centre (former National Laboratory Animal Center) is part of the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Eastern Finland. The aim of the department is to utilize the expertise of laboratory animal science in research and in improving animal welfare. In addition, department produces and supplies laboratory animals mainly to the university's own research groups, but also helps the other universities and institutions.
Centre organizes the lab animal services and teaching at the University of Eastern Finland and also supervises and guides activities related to lab animals.
All the expertise and services of the centre related to the laboratory animal science are available to all whom it may concern.
- Blood fatty acids reveal your child’s diet
- Katri Vehviläinen-Julkunen to STTI International Nurse Researcher Hall of Fame
- Regional differences in psychotropic use among persons with Alzheimer’s disease decreased in 2005-2011
- Increasingly personalised treatment for epilepsy
- Finland University to provide PD training for Saudi Arabian teachers
- Number of children’s books at home associated with good reading skills
- Civil society participation key in international forestry programmes in Laos
- Researchers expect to find rubber microparticles in Lake Kallavesi's bottom sediment
- School of Pharmacy creates new business with Tekes funding
- UEF among world’s finest universities