- 20.12. The Role of Weight Reduction Sensitive Genes in Adipose Tissue Biology and Adipocyte Function
- 20.12. The function of the alpha-synuclein-protein in neuronal signalling
- 14.12. Weight, Asthma and Bone Mineral Density: A Prospective Follow-Up Study after Early Childhood Wheezing
- 14.12. New knowledge of the interplay of polyamine catolism, hematopoiesis and bone remodeling
- 14.12. The Principles of Pre-trial Investigation
University of Eastern Finland
With approximately 15,000 students and 2,800 members of staff, the University of Eastern Finland is one of the largest universities in Finland. The university's campuses are located in Joensuu, Kuopio and Savonlinna.
The University of Eastern Finland is a multidisciplinary university, which offers teaching in more than 100 major subjects. The university comprises four faculties: the Philosophical Faculty, the Faculty of Science and Forestry, the Faculty of Health Sciences, and the Faculty of Social Sciences and Business Studies.
The activities of the university underscore multidisciplinarity. The areas of expertise in research of the University of Eastern Finland are Forests and the Environment, Health and Well-being, and New Technologies and Materials.