- 15.3. Computational analysis of small non-coding RNAs in model systems
- 14.3. Apostle Paul’s teaching on spiritual gifts has been wrongly understood
- 14.3. Novel Biomarkers for Type 2 Diabetes
- 8.3. Genetic and functional studies of genes involved in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s disease
- 7.3. The effects of midlife diet on late-life cognition: an epidemiological approach
- 7.3. Mundane Machines: Domesticating, Using and Opposing Technologies
- 1.3. Transcriptional responses of chondrocytic and osteoblastic cells to physical forces of hydrostatic and osmotic pressure, mechanical stretching and low intensity pulsed ultrasound
- 28.2. Functional muscle representations in cerebral cortex and use-dependent plasticity in motor cortices
- 28.2. Minilaparotomy Cholecystectomy in the Treatment of Gallstone Disease
- 28.2. Observations of aerosols, clouds and their interactions at Puijo measurement station
University of Eastern Finland
With approximately 15,000 students and 2,800 members of staff, the University of Eastern Finland is one of the largest universities in Finland. The university's campuses are located in Joensuu, Kuopio and Savonlinna.
The University of Eastern Finland is a multidisciplinary university, which offers teaching in more than 100 major subjects. The university comprises four faculties: the Philosophical Faculty, the Faculty of Science and Forestry, the Faculty of Health Sciences, and the Faculty of Social Sciences and Business Studies.
The activities of the university underscore multidisciplinarity. The areas of expertise in research of the University of Eastern Finland are Forests and the Environment, Health and Well-being, and New Technologies and Materials.