In the future, the need for vitamin D supplementation will be determined on the basis of a personal vitamin D response index. The rehabilitation of stroke patients, on the other hand, will be assisted by robots that have been programmed according to patient-specific motion analysis. These are...
SMART SCIENCE BY SMART PEOPLE
At UEF, interdisciplinarity is not something we do, it's who we are. We seek to be number one in Finland when it comes to academic learning environments. We offer first-class education that is bound to make a difference.
UEF // VIDEOS
UEF // NEWS
- Café Smart presents future visions of health (17.10.2017)
- UEF secures significant funding for development of obstructive sleep apnoea diagnostics (13.10.2017)
- Omega-6 fatty acids may help prevent type 2 diabetes (13.10.2017)
- New insight into topical phenomena from multidisciplinary border studies (12.10.2017)
- A novel protective mechanism discovered from mitochondria (11.10.2017)
UEF // Events
- 20 Oct Dissertation, MSc Jani Huttunen (Applied Physics), Kuopio
- 20 Oct Dissertation, MSc Suvi Kuosmanen (Molecular Medicine), Kuopio
- 27 Oct Dissertation MA Natalia Taksami, Human Geography, Joensuu
- 2.-3 Nov BOMOCULT Symposium with open lectures: Border Images, Border Narratives, Joensuu
- 10 Nov Hyaluronan Symposium, Kuopio