The Finnish FINGER* trial aiming at the prevention of memory disorders provides a leading role model for several new studies carried out around the world. The newly founded World Wide FINGERS (WW-FINGERS) network comprises leading researchers in the field, seeking to find novel approaches to...
SMART SCIENCE BY SMART PEOPLE
At UEF, interdisciplinarity is not something we do, it's who we are. We seek to be number one in Finland when it comes to academic learning environments. We offer first-class education that is bound to make a difference.
UEF // VIDEOS
UEF // NEWS
- Finland paves way for memory disorder prevention research (20.07.2017)
- ERC Proof of Concept funding for osteoarthritis algorithm developed at UEF (11.07.2017)
- UEF sets up the Ilosaari Lounge (10.07.2017)
- First-year students' opinions about start of their studies (05.07.2017)
- Academy of Finland grants funding for research into ice cloud formation (30.06.2017)
UEF // Events
- 14-25 Aug UEF Summer School
- 28 Aug Seminar: Social Dimensions of Health, Kuopio
- 31 Aug-1 Sept The Annual Meeting of the Finnish Stem Cell Network, Kuopio
- 12-14 Sept An international and ecumenical conference on patristic understandings of diakonia, Joensuu
- 20 Sept Politics and Poetics of Water seminar, Kuopio