The University of Eastern Finland launches an international doctoral programme offering world class research training in translational genomics, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, neuroscience, and clinical adaptation of research. International and intersectoral mobility, as well as...
SMART SCIENCE BY SMART PEOPLE
At UEF, interdisciplinarity is not something we do, it's who we are. We seek to be number one in Finland when it comes to academic learning environments. We offer first-class education that is bound to make a difference.
UEF // VIDEOS
UEF // NEWS
- Short and long sleep, and sleep disturbances associated with increased risk of dementia and lung cancer (24.05.2017)
- UEF launches doctoral programme in translational genomics (23.05.2017)
- Vote for your favourite pitch at Helsinki Challenge Semifinal Pitch Nights on 6–7 June (22.05.2017)
- Saastamoinen Foundation - 30 years of support for UEF’s research and internationalisation (20.05.2017)
- Simulations, artificial intelligence and robots shape future learning environments (19.05.2017)
UEF // Events
- 29–31 May Fifth Finnish Colloquium of Middle East and North African Studies: Transformations of Identity and Space in the Middle East and North Africa, Joensuu
- 30–31 May Language Centre Days, Kuopio
- 1-2 June Faculty of Science and Forestry's graduation ceremony, Joensuu and Kuopio
- 1 June Dissertation, MAAdm Aleksi Heinilä, (Environmental Law), Joensuu
- 2 June Dissertation, MSc Abigail Emelonye (Nursing Science), Kuopio