In Finland, consumers have access to a steady selection of natural products that are produced from ingredients available under the Everyman’s Right, which guarantees everyone the freedom to roam and enjoy nature’s bounty. However, Finnish forests are also a source of a great number of natural...
SMART SCIENCE BY SMART PEOPLE
At UEF, interdisciplinarity is not something we do, it's who we are. We seek to be number one in Finland when it comes to academic learning environments. We offer first-class education that is bound to make a difference.
UEF // VIDEOS
UEF // NEWS
- UEF secures significant Erasmus+ funding to develop social work education in China (21.08.2017)
- Janne Rantala wins Colin Murray Postdoctoral Research Award (18.08.2017)
- UEF awards first dual PhD in business studies (17.08.2017)
- Natural products – source of significant extra income for forest owners and companies (16.08.2017)
- University of Eastern Finland ranked in top 301–400 in Shanghai Ranking (15.08.2017)