The Finnish Funding Agency for Innovation, Tekes, awarded 283,000 euros of funding to a University of Eastern Finland project seeking to develop and commercialise a new, patient-based technology for the treatment of brain diseases. Led by Professor Jari Koistinaho, the project secured funding...
SMART SCIENCE BY SMART PEOPLE
At UEF, interdisciplinarity is not something we do, it's who we are. We seek to be number one in Finland when it comes to academic learning environments. We offer first-class education that is bound to make a difference.
UEF // VIDEOS
UEF // NEWS
- First-year students’ opinions about the start of their studies in 2015 (23.06.2016)
- Tekes awards commercialisation funding for new brain inflammation treatment (23.06.2016)
- Double Master’s degree - easy access to international experience (22.06.2016)
- Tekes awards funding for 3D bioprinting of human brain at UEF (22.06.2016)
- Academy of Finland awards funding for photonics and climate change research (22.06.2016)
UEF // Events
- 28 June Dissertation, MSc Xavier Albacete (Urban Geography), Kuopio
- 30.6.–2.7. VI Spanish-Finnish Seminar in Legal Theory, Joensuu
- 4 July Dissertation, MS, MPH, MBA Hannele Saunders (Nursing Science), Kuopio
- 2 Aug Guest talk, PhD Anna-Katharine Brem: Cognitive enhancement using brain stimulation and computerized cognitive training, Kuopio
- 5 Aug Dissertation, LicScEcon Henna Konu (Service Management), Joensuu