Greater muscle strength is associated with better cognitive function in ageing men and women, according to a new Finnish study. The association of extensively measured upper and lower body muscle strength with cognitive function was observed, but handgrip strength was not associated with...
SMART SCIENCE BY SMART PEOPLE
At UEF, interdisciplinarity is not something we do, it's who we are. We seek to be number one in Finland when it comes to academic learning environments. We offer first-class education that is bound to make a difference.
UEF // VIDEOS
UEF // NEWS
- New spectral eye video database SPEED revolutionises eye-tracking (22.06.2017)
- Greater muscle strength – better cognitive function for older people (21.06.2017)
- Gene variant protecting against Alzheimer’s disease decreases plasma beta-amyloid levels (20.06.2017)
- Finnishness through eyes of international students (20.06.2017)
- Fewer relapses in schizophrenia with long-acting injections (19.06.2017)