House of Effectiveness
The House of Effectiveness is a multidisciplinary network of welfare and health related effectiveness research and education at the University of Eastern Finland.
The network compiles the information on the effectiveness research to support the development, decision-making and integration of the social welfare and health care services.
- Treatment of pain is a challenge in Alzheimer’s disease
- Antipsychotic drugs are associated with increased risk of head and brain injuries among community-dwelling persons with Alzheimer’s disease
- Long-term use of opioid analgesics is common among persons with Alzheimer’s disease
- Antipsychotics linked to accumulation of hospital days in persons with Alzheimer’s disease
- Drug use modelling method PRE2DUP, from prescriptions to drug use periods