House of Effectiveness
The House of Effectiveness is a multidisciplinary network of welfare and health related effectiveness research and education at the University of Eastern Finland.
The network compiles the information on the effectiveness research to support the development, decision-making and integration of the social welfare and health care services.
- Antipsychotics linked to accumulation of hospital days in persons with Alzheimer’s disease
- Drug use modelling method PRE2DUP, from prescriptions to drug use periods
- Many risk factors contribute to worsening of quality of life in people with knee osteoarthritis
- Finnish healthcare and social welfare system provides a variety of e-services to citizens – and presses on towards the next level of usability and interoperability for professionals
- Opioid analgesics increase the risk of pneumonia among persons with Alzheimer’s disease