Institute of Photonics
Institute of Photonics combines all research and education in optics and photonics at the University of Eastern Finland. It provides a unique combination of expertize and facilities on photonics.
PHOTONICS // News
- 8.1.2019 Photonics research and innovation got funded by Academy of Finland Flagship programme.
- 5 Nov Open lecture by Dr. Jussi Kinnunen, Eko-Aims Oy: Laser pistols and other optical sports shooting, Joensuu
- 5 Nov Open lecture by Professor Jarkko J. Saarinen, University of Turku: Nanoparticle coated paper and board – Sustainable platform for light-activated devices, Joensuu
- 31 Oct Open lecture by Dr. Toni Laurila, Sensmet: Continuous multi-element water analyser based on micro-discharge optical emission spectroscopy, Joensuu
- 1.11. Open lecture by Dr. Petri Karvinen, Finnlitho: X-ray optics, Joensuu
PHOTONICS // EVENTS
- 27.-31.8.2018 Joensuu Summer School on Optics 2018: Methods and tools for effective Quality improvements using Lean and Six Sigma
- 24.5.2018 Guest lecture by IEEE Magnetics Society Distinguished Lecturer for 2018, Professor, Vice President Mitsuteru Inoue
- 12.-15.6.2018 2nd Joensuu Conference on Coherence and Random Polarization
- 28.-30.5.2018 Optics & Photonics Days 2018
- 22.-26.4.2018 3D Printed Optics and Additive Photonic Manufacturing (EPE105) conference