Degree programmes in the School of Medicine
We are a key instutution educating health care professionals in the region. Our graduates become licentiate doctors, dentists, dieticians and experts in Biomedicine and Nutrition. Our most recently introduced study programmes educate experts in Public health and Well-being at work, as well as in the field of Health-enhancing physical activity.
Basic medical degree programmes (taught in Finnish):
Bachelor and Master degree programmes (taught in Finnish):
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree Programme in Biomedicine
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree Programme in Clinical Nutrition
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree Programme in Health Promotion
(with majors in Public Health and Well-being at work and Health-enhancing Physical Activity)
International degree programmes (taught in English):
There are approx. 1650 students enrolled in our degree programmes, of which:
- 900 study to become a Licentiate in Medicine;
- 240 study to become a Licentiate in Dentistry;
- 360 study in various Bachelor-level degree programmes;
- 210 study in various Master-level degree programmes.