- To register as a customer, you need to fill out the customer registration form online.
- After registration UEF students and staff can log in to UEF Primo with UEF username and password and other customers with library card.
- By logging in to UEF Primo you can access your personal information, renew your loans, make requests and reservations and have remote access to e-resources. You can also save favourite items and information retrieval queries for later use.
- All customers will need to present their library card when borrowing and reserving print material.
- Inform the library of changes to your contact information.
- Please contact the library, if you lose your library card.
For more information
Feedback will be processed daily. Easily fixed issues will be solved immediately if they are essential to the service and in accordance with the operating policy. All feedback will be processed in the relevant services. If necessary, feedback will also be processed in the library's working groups. Feedback and the changes prompted by feedback will be processed annually by the management group in the management review.