Communications and Media Relations
UEF Communications and Media Relations is home to a group of experts of different fields of communication.
The activities of CMR rest on the strategy of the university and they play an active role in raising awareness of the university through means of communication and marketing. Moreover, CMR creates and develops tools and solutions for the communication needs of the university towards its stakeholder groups as well as for the needs of inter-campus communication.
CMR is an expert organisation which serves the entire university and its stakeholder groups. CMR engages in close cooperation with the faculties, schools, departments and units in the planning and implementation of their communication and marketing activities. CMR is also a consultant the internal customers can turn to in their communication-related challenges.
Striving for high quality and constant development are the guiding principles in CMR's operations. Furthermore, CMR has a quality manual which defines and documents its processes.
The tasks of CMR include:
- planning, implementation and development of the university's communication and marketing activities
- creation of the university's communication strategy and responsibility for its implementation
- media relations: finding experts, information dissemination
- guidance, instruction and training
- content creation
- creation of communication materials
- creation and maintenance of communication channels and tools
- organisation of scientific events
- management and development of the university's brand
- represeting the university in the university's official social media channels.