EDCMET is co-funded by the Horizon 2020 programme of the European Union.
- Acronym: EDCMET
- Full title: Metabolic effects of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals: novel testing METhods and adverse outcome pathways
- Programme: 2020-EU.3.1.1. Undestanding Health, wellbeing and disease
- Topic: SC1-BHC-27_2018 New testing and screening methods to identify endocrine disrupting chemicals
- Call: H2020-SC1-2018-Single-Stage-RTD
- Grant Agreement number: 825762
- Duration: 1 January 2019 - 31 December 2023
- Budget: 5 980 408,75 €
- Coordinator: University of Eastern Finland, Professor Anna-Liisa Levonen
EDCMET flyer (pdf)
This project has received funding from
the European Union’s Horizon 2020
research and innovation programme
under grant agreement No 825762.