- A call for flipped classroom training is opened for teachers at the end of the year. 43 teachers are selected.
- Team Ameba is formed and starts working.
- Markku Saarelainen meets each teacher individually during the spring semester 2016, helping them with planning their courses, video lectures and contact lessons, as well as assisting them with technology.
- Two seminars are arranged by Team Ameba, one in the spring and the other in the autumn 2016. The teachers flip their classes during the academic year 2016 - 2017.
- Team Ameba also supports teachers implementing flipped classroom teaching both individually and in a joint web forum (Yammer).
- A second call for flipped classroom training is opened for teachers. 53 teachers are selected.
- Training and support are arranged in a similar way as in the previous years.
- Mentoring groups are created to help and provide peer support for new flipped classroom teachers in the spring 2017.
- The second group of teachers are currently flipping their classes.