Skip to Content
Available // Grants
- Veritas Foundation and Pulsus Foundation – Grants for cardiovascular research in Finland, deadline 30.11.
- Finlandia Foundation National, scholarships for Law Studies, application dead line February 1, 2019
- Joensuu University Foundation´s Call for applications open 17.9.–26.10.
- Biocodex Microbiota Foundation, Gut Microbiota and Drug Metabolism, application dead lines 30.11.2018 and 13.1.2019
- University of Eastern Finland, Philosophical Faculty, Doctoral Programme in Educational Studies, travel grant, application dead line 15.10.
- Foundation´s research grants, University of Eastern Finland, application period 3.-28.9.
- Kone Foundation, grants for research, art, and projects combining the two, application period 1.-15.9.
- Vuorineuvos Matti Sundberg Quality Fund grant, quality related education or research, application period 1.–30.9.
- University of Eastern Finland, Anitta Etula Special Grant, Master’s level student with a doctoral study right or Doctoral student of the University of Eastern Finland for a study/research period abroad in 2019, application period is 3.9. – 15.11.
- Fulbright Finland Inter-Country Travel Grant for Finnish Institutions. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Fulbright Finland: Inter-country travel grant for Finnish institutions
- Fulbright Specialist Program. Special focus on projects related to migration and refugees.