Application process explained
There will not be intake to this programme in the future, for the programme has been cancelled. Students already accepted to the programme have the possibility to finish their studies until 31 July 2021.
Application instructions in a nutshell:
- Search for the programme(s) of interest throgh the Studyinfo portal (www.studyinfo.fi).
- Check the website of the programme you are interested in and make sure you know the admission requirements. Sign up for a language test (TOEFL, IELTS or similar), if required and/or necessary.
- When the application period begins, fill out the application template in the Studyinfo portal.
- Collect the needed application documents in accordance with the programme's admission requirements.
- Mark every document, including the lower left-hand corner of the envelope, with your application number.
Application process step by step
1. Search & Apply
2. Collect the documents
Application pack checklist
The application pack sent to UEF should consist of the following:
3. Submit the documents to UEF
Please send all the requested documents to the University of Eastern Finland by mail. Your application documents have to arrive by the given deadline. E-mail attachments will not be accepted. UEF does not process application documents that have arrived after the deadline. Please make sure that all the copies of educational documents are officially certified and attested in accordance with the requirements.
4. Processing the documents
We will verify your language skills and check that they meet the requirements set by the university.
We will check that all of your required educational documents have arrived and then we will verify your credentials.
University of Eastern Finland will evaluate the eligibility and authenticity of the educational certificates of all applicants. This includes contacting previous educational institutions and language test providers. Any malpractice will be reported to the universities and the appropriate authorities.
Applicants should check the language skill requirements of the programme they intend to apply to. They are available on the programme websites. It is the responsibility of the applicants to take the test in time. It should be noted that it may take several weeks before the test results are available.
All language test results must arrive at University of Eastern Finland by the application deadline.