New doctoral students join the edTech research group
The following new PhD students have been recently admitted to the IMPDET-LE programme:
- Friday Joseph Agbo, Nigeria, Design,development & evaluation of smart learning environments for teaching and learning programming in Nigeria
- Nacir Bouali, Morocco, Virtual reality generation from natural language.
- Wayne Brown, Canada, Improving simulation based healthcare education through human actors and wearable technology
- Marc Denojean-Mairet, Canada, Smart learning environment: A framework for smart devices and social media in identifying learning
- Alem Habte Mare, Eritrea, Improving teacher effectiveness by integrating Information and Communication Technology (ICT) into teacher education and development programs in Eritrea: Local context within local perspectives
- Samuel Tewelde Yigzaw, Eritrea, Knowledge management model for ICT use in higher education & research: The case of Eritrea.
Welcome and good luck to the studies!