Thinking about applying to BioMEP Doctoral programme?
University of Eastern Finland (Finland), Lund University (Sweden), University of Oulu (Finland), Aalto University (Finland), Tampere University of Technology (Finland), University of Turku (Finland), Gabriele d’Annunzio University of Chieti-Pescara (Italy) and Zaragoza University (Spain) are looking for 15 PhD candidates who:
- are enthusiastic and highly motivated;
- are aiming to build a career in biomedical engineering and/or medical physics in private/public healthcare sectors or in academia;
- are able to collaborate with scientists from different disciplines to develop new skills and solve new challenges in biomedical engineering and/or medical physics area;
- obtained excellent academic results in the past;
- have a MSc degree or equivalent in a field relevant to his/her PhD project at the time of recruiment;
Do you fit this profile?
The call is closed!