Guidelines for Abstracts (Download as .pdf)
Advances in Tourism Marketing Conference 2015:
Tourism engagement: co-creating well-being
8.-10.9.2015, Joensuu, Finland
Abstracts should contain the following items
Title (try to relate the title as closely to the conference theme as possible)
- Describe the topic and its relation to the conference theme / subtheme.
· Define the objectives of the paper and the motivation for choosing the topic
- Provide the theoretical background of your research.
- State the main research question(s) or hypothesis (relation to the topic addressed in the paper).
· Evaluate the relevance of the main question regarding the current state of knowledge.
Methods & materials
- What is your research strategy?
- List the main analytical methods to be used in the paper (methods for data sourcing, processing, as well as the testing method);
- If the contribution is a case study: explain the information available and the method of deriving conclusions;
- If the contribution has a theoretical narrative: explain the existing knowledge and the value added of the paper compared to it.
- Explain how data for your research is collected.
Research and results
- Describe which main results you expect of the paper.
Discussion and conclusions
- What is the expected contribution of the result?
Abstracts are limited to 2000 words including tables and references.
Make sure that author names are not included in the abstract. Please use APA style when formatting your abstract. For more information see http://www.apastyle.org/learn/ and /documents/674726/708747/sample-references2.pdf/038a4908-edbc-429b-bb4f-c37e21c5950b
Abstracts should be submitted using EasyChair online submission system. SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT AT https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=atmc2015
Don't know how to use EasyChair or need help submitting your paper? See the submission help here or contact atmc2015[at]uef.fi.
IN CASE OF ANY PROBLEMS WITH ABSTRACT SUBMISSION SYSTEM PLEASE CONTACT ATMC2015@UEF.FI