Forgot your password?
Click here to reset your password with online banking codes.
If the identification process fails with Internet Explorer, try Mozilla Firefox instead. If you see a HTTP Status 403 error during the identification process, press the F5 key from the keyboard to refresh the page. After the page refreshes, the process will continue.You can also reset your password by visiting the IT ServiceDesk. Please be prepared to show your ID, e.g. your driving license or a student card with your photo on it.
Changing your password
Campus Windows Computer: The easiest way of changing your password is to log on to a Windows computer, press Ctrl+Alt+Del and then select Change password. Please check the following password requirements.
IDM system: To change your password in the IDM system, log in at:https://am.uef.fi/login.html. Notice! Works best with Internet Explorer! The support for other browsers is coming soon.
- The length of the password is 10-16 characters. It is possible to set a longer password from a UEFAD computer, but some systems might not work with a longer password.
- The password may NOT contain: your name, your username, your date of birth or your social security number.
- The password must contain three character types from the following four categories
- capital letters: A-Z
- small letters: a-z
- numbers: 0-9
- special characters: !@#$%/,.;:-_*=+?
- In other words, your password can contain, for example, capital letters, numbers and special characters.
- Do not use Scandinavian characters (åäö, ÅÄÖ)!