Institute of Photonics
Institute of Photonics combines all research and education in optics and photonics at the University of Eastern Finland. It provides a unique combination of expertize and facilities on photonics.
Institute of Photonics belongs to the Photonics Research and Innovation (PREIN) Flagship.
PHOTONICS // News
- 8.1.2019 Photonics research and innovation got funded by Academy of Finland Flagship programme.
- 5 Nov Open lecture by Dr. Jussi Kinnunen, Eko-Aims Oy: Laser pistols and other optical sports shooting, Joensuu
- 5 Nov Open lecture by Professor Jarkko J. Saarinen, University of Turku: Nanoparticle coated paper and board – Sustainable platform for light-activated devices, Joensuu
- 31 Oct Open lecture by Dr. Toni Laurila, Sensmet: Continuous multi-element water analyser based on micro-discharge optical emission spectroscopy, Joensuu
- 1.11. Open lecture by Dr. Petri Karvinen, Finnlitho: X-ray optics, Joensuu