Student and Learning Services
The function of Student and Learning Services is to coordinate, provide and develop general student services as well as to develop teaching, counselling and learning at the University of Eastern Finland.
Student and Learning Services offer services and assistance for applicants, students, staff and departments providing education as well as for partners.
- Admissions Office
- International Mobility Services
- Educational Services
- General Student Services (customer service desk, student register)
- Educational Psychologist Services
- Student Financial Aid
- Student Recruitment Services
- eLearning Support Services
- Career and Counselling Services
Phone numbers and contact information
The service number for general advice relating to studies is +358 29 445 8900
- registration, study rights, certifications of student status, transcripts of academic records, study guides, student register matters
The phone number for the Admissions Office is +358 29 445 8990
- application process, eligibility, application forms, application enclosures, admission requirements, etc.
More detailed contact information on the services is available from the contact for each service via the links in the menu on the left.
Street address: Yliopistokatu 2, Aurora building
Postal address: P.O. Box 111, FI-80101 Joensuu
Street address: Yliopistonranta 1 C, Canthia building, second floor (Oppari)
Postal address: P.O. Box 1627, FI-70211 Kuopio
General Student Services
Joensuu: Mon-Thu 8-19, Fri 8-18, Sat 10-15
Kuopio: Mon-Fri 8-19, Sat 9.30-14
Exceptional opening hours in Kuopio Oppari: see page http://www.uef.fi/en/studies/opening-hours
Savonlinna: Mon-Fri 12-14