- Clinical training at Neurology (in finnish)
- Doctoral programmes at our faculty
- Postgraduate education and specialization (School of Medicine)
- Jatko-ja täydennyskoulutus (Lääketieteen laitoksen sivuilla)
- TT Tutkimus // Research - Yammer group
"An open Yammer group of the Faculty of Health Sciences staff for sharing and discussing research-related topics"
- UEF Tutkimusrahoitus // UEF Research Funding - Yammer group
"...open to everyone. By joining this group you will receive news about external funding (research funding, educational development funding and grants). The group is used for publishing news and having discussions about applying for external funding as well as about implementing and reporting projects."
- See also our previous trainings, symposiums
Neuroscience Training Program
Since 2007, the successful scientific research and doctoral training of "Kuopio Doctoral Program in Medical Sciences" ( 72 theses and 372 publications > read more ) continues jointly in the Doctoral Program in Molecular Medicine (DPMM).
The graduate school positions related to Neuroscience Training Program are located in the Department of Neurology at the Clinical Research Centre and at Kuopio University Hospital, and in the A.I.Virtanen Institute for Molecular Sciences, University of Eastern Finland, Kuopio.
The courses in Neuroscience Training Program are organized by the Doctoral Program in Molecular Medicine (DPMM).