- Seminars in Health Sciences
- Seminars / Doctoral Program in Molecular Medicine - DPMM
- Aivopesula -Brainwash - scientific discussion club for anyone interested
- Clinical training / Neurology
- Doctoral Programme of Clinical Research
- Postgraduate education at our faculty - Faculty of Health Sciences
- UEF / Doctoral Programmes
- Postgradate education / Instructions and forms
- Jatkokoulutus / Ohjeet ja lomakkeet
See also our previous training, symposiums, ...
Neuroscience Training Program
Since 2007, the successful scientific research and doctoral training of "Kuopio Doctoral Program in Medical Sciences" (72 theses and 372 publications > read more) continues jointly in the Doctoral Program in Molecular Medicine (DPMM).
The graduate school positions related to Neuroscience Training Program are located in the Department of Neurology at the Clinical Research Unit and at Kuopio University Hospital, and in the A.I.Virtanen Institute for Molecular Sciences, University of Eastern Finland, Kuopio.
The courses in Neuroscience Training Program are organized by the Doctoral Program in Molecular Medicine (DPMM).
You can find more detailed information of courses and events related to Neuroscience Training Program in the pages of
- Department of Neurology
- Doctoral Program in Molecular Medicine (DPMM)
- A.I. Virtanen Institute For Molecular Sciences
- See also BrainWash / Aivopesula - monthly discussion club