Information on postgraduate education:
- School of Medicine
- UEF Graduate School
- Instructions for publishing doctoral dissertations - Tips for Doctoral Candidates
- organizes researcher training in a hospital environment (Kuopio University Hospital)
- supports and speeds up the writing process of doctoral dissertations in the field of clinical research
- supports thesis writers in all special responsibility health care units of Kuopio University Hospital
- "a multidisciplinary programme covering drug research and toxicology as a whole. Programme is coordinated by School of Pharmacy in the University of Eastern Finland in collaboration with FinPharmaNet network."
- "an interdisciplinary doctoral training program with the purpose of training researchers as international experts in modern biomedicine. Molecular medicine studies the causes and mechanisms of origin of diseases on a molecular level and strives to find methods to treat and prevent these diseases."
- "...to train international experts in health sciences for demanding national and international positions.Programme is multidisciplinary covering following fields in health sciences: nursing science, public health (incl. ergonomics), epidemiology, sports medicine, geriatrics, occupational health care, general practise, and nutrition (incl. food science)."