Impit curriculum allows students to graduate in two years. Students have to collect about 60 credits from direct teaching at the School of Computing during their first IMPIT year.
The second year of the programme is dedicated mostly to Master's project (10-20 ECTS) and thesis (30 ECTS). Students can also take some exchange studies and find trainee positions in IT companies or departments' research groups.
- Provide high quality education in an international environment
- Provide more IT experts to Finnish companies
- Establish and upkeep international network with educational, research and business partners throug smooth knowledge and know-how transfer.
Our graduates have also excellent opportunities to continue postgraduate studies in one of our research groups.
Intelligent media computing
- Computational Intelligence
- Computational Spectral Imaging
- Computational Speech Group
- Machine Learning
Technologies for learning and development