RESEARCH // NEWS
- New cell models for ocular drug discovery (03.12.2019)
- Patient’s place of residence matters when choosing cost-effective anticoagulation therapy (27.11.2019)
- UEF projects addressing osteoarthritis and breast cancer secure personalised health research funding (22.11.2019)
- Business Finland funding for developing novel treatment for Alzheimer’s disease (22.11.2019)
- Social media can encourage tourists to make more sustainable choices (15.11.2019)
In the Finnish CAIDE study, people who reported higher work-related stress at midlife were more likely to have dementia 21 years later. In MRI measurements of the brain, high work-related stress was linked to grey-matter volume atrophy.
Too much stress and too little recovery is a risk.
Adjunct Professor Alina Solomon
Sm4rtLab is totally new, revolutionary augmented reality environment combining science and teaching.