The FunktioMat, SIMO and ILMARI laboratories of the Fine Particle and Aerosol Technology Laboratory in Kuopio had an open house early this May. The three laboratories make it possible to produce functional materials for industrial needs, and fine particle emissions can also be studied in a...
SMART SCIENCE BY SMART PEOPLE
At UEF, interdisciplinarity is not something we do, it's who we are. We seek to be number one in Finland when it comes to academic learning environments. We offer first-class education that is bound to make a difference.
UEF // VIDEOS
UEF // NEWS
- UEF joins national biobank cooperative (29.05.2017)
- UEF appoints new Deans (29.05.2017)
- Half of patients recover to baseline function after refractory status epilepticus (29.05.2017)
- Three laboratories strengthen aerosol and fine particle research (24.05.2017)
- Short and long sleep, and sleep disturbances associated with increased risk of dementia and lung cancer (24.05.2017)
UEF // Events
- 29–31 May Fifth Finnish Colloquium of Middle East and North African Studies: Transformations of Identity and Space in the Middle East and North Africa, Joensuu
- 30–31 May Language Centre Days, Kuopio
- 1-2 June Faculty of Science and Forestry's graduation ceremony, Joensuu and Kuopio
- 1 June Dissertation, MAAdm Aleksi Heinilä, (Environmental Law), Joensuu
- 2 June Dissertation, MSc Abigail Emelonye (Nursing Science), Kuopio