The University of Eastern Finland launches an international doctoral programme offering world class research training in translational genomics, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, neuroscience, and clinical adaptation of research. International and intersectoral mobility, as well as...
SMART SCIENCE BY SMART PEOPLE
At UEF, interdisciplinarity is not something we do, it's who we are. We seek to be number one in Finland when it comes to academic learning environments. We offer first-class education that is bound to make a difference.
UEF // VIDEOS
UEF // NEWS
- UEF launches doctoral programme in translational genomics (24.04.2017)
- UEF passes Finnish Education Evaluation Centre audit (21.04.2017)
- Karelia Symposium showcases regional wood expertise and topical international themes (21.04.2017)
- Harri Siiskonen selected as UEF’s new Academic Rector (19.04.2017)
- UEF and University of Namibia to collaborate in pharmacy (19.04.2017)
UEF // Events
- 25 April 3rd Karelia Symposium: Unlimited Possibilities of Wood, Joensuu
- 27 April Dissertation, MSc Aki Pajunoja (Aerosol Physics), Kuopio
- 4 May Professor Anne Marie Rafferty: Using Big Data to extend the frontiers of workforce research: The case of RN4Cast. Frontiers in Health Sciences , Kuopio
- 8 May Case studies on pharmacoeconomic evaluations with registers, Kuopio
- 11-12 May Science and technology festival SciFest, Joensuu