Thinking about applying to GenomMed Doctoral programme?
We have launched and extended 2nd call for five (5) Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) will be recruited for four year PhD study program from February-March 2018.
We are looking for candidates who
- are enthusiastic and highly motivated
- are aiming to build a career in the fields of genomics and translational medicine
- have completed a suitable higher university degree (MSc or equivalent in a relevant field)
- obtained excellent academic results in the past
- are fluent in English
How to apply?
Please follow carefully the following steps during the preparation and final submission stage of your application:
- Read carefully the information provided on the GenomMed webpage, Call for applications, Guide for Applicants and the FAQ).
- Verify that you fulfill the Eligibility criteria.
- Please read carefully the descriptions of each research area on the webpage and select one that interests you (http://www.uef.fi/genommed/research-topics). Develop a research idea for your PhD project and once you have outlined your proposal, contact the suitable supervisor in order to discuss it (You can use firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that is important to prepare a research topic that fits well with the interests of the prospective supervisor.
- Fill in carefully the application and the appendices
- research proposal (max. two A4 pages) including ethical issues (check H2020 Research Ethics guide)
- certified (translated) copy of Master’s degree certificate and certified (translated) transcript of records of Master’s degree studies.
- detailed curriculum vitae (CV), including personal contact information, academic background, experience, skills, awards, list of publications (if any)
- motivation letter describing applicant’s motivation to pursue PhD studies in GenomMed programme in the selected research field (max. 1 page)
- Submit your application via electronic recruitment system Saima before deadline of 31st January 2018, 23:59 Finnish time (EEST, UTC/GMT +3 hours).
The call is now closed.
For further information on research, supervision, application procedure, please contact email@example.com