European University, St Petersburg;
Centre of Independent Social Research, St Petersburg
PhD. Student /Researcher
- MSSc., Hertsen Pedagogical University, St. Petersburg, Russia
- MSSc. in Sociology, European University in St. Petersburg, Russia
- PhD candidate, European University St. Petersburg, Russia
Main research interests:
- Studying the impacts of environmentally and socially responsible, international niche markets on local communities. Evaluate how local actors in the process of global standard implementations adopt and adjust to these markets in a local context.
- Analysis of these processes are conducted following theoretical frameworks of economic and ecological sociology.
Email: stulaeva(a)eu.spb.ru; svett07(a)mail.ru