University of Eastern Finland
- 2006; BSc. in Geosciences University of Basel, Switzerland
- 2008; MSSc. in Human Geography, University of Joensuu, Finland
- 2008- Researcher & PhD candidate, University of Eastern Finland, Joensuu
Main research interests:
- Transnational forest governance networks and the interrrelations from consumer and customer markets as well as from politics to supplying entities and regions.
- Forest certification and transnational forest governance as relational spaces of interaction.
- Environmental transboundary governance related issues.
Tel.: +358 (0)50 3728 801