New doctoral students join the edTech research group
The following new PhD students have been recently admitted to the IMPDET-LE programme:
- Friday Joseph Agbo, Nigeria, Design,development & evaluation of smart learning environments for teaching and learning programming in Nigeria
- Nacir Bouali, Morocco, Virtual reality generation from natural language.
- Wayne Brown, Canada, Improving simulation based healthcare education through human actors and wearable technology
- Marc Denojean-Mairet, Canada, Smart learning environment: A framework for smart devices and social media in identifying learning
- Alem Habte Mare, Eritrea, Improving teacher effectiveness by integrating Information and Communication Technology (ICT) into teacher education and development programs in Eritrea: Local context within local perspectives
- Samuel Tewelde Yigzaw, Eritrea, Knowledge management model for ICT use in higher education & research: The case of Eritrea.
Welcome and good luck to the studies!
The third edTech & Interactive technologies research seminar in March 2019 will be held Thursday, March 28, 13:15-14:15 (GMT+2).
The research seminar will take place in the edTech room (TB148) at the Joensuu Science Park. If you want to follow the seminar online, please contact Solomon Sunday Oyelere, solomon.oyelere (at) uef.fi.
The tentative schedule of the seminar is available at: https://wiki.uef.fi/x/WY5NAw