Doctoral Programme in Educational Studies
The Doctoral Programme in Educational Studies offers quality research training for postgraduate students pursuing licentiate and doctoral degrees in the field of education. The Doctoral Programme provides an opportunity for multidisciplinary and multimethodological research in education.
The research themes of the doctoral degree programme cover education, training, teaching, learning, development and instruction, learning environments and teacher education. The themes may also be related to wellbeing and social and cultural questions in the context of education and training.
The disciplines included in the doctoral programme are science of adult education, special education, educational science, home economics, craft science and early childhood education. The doctoral programme is also open to doctoral students pursuing a doctorate in mathematics and science if the theme of their licentiate thesis or doctoral dissertation is related to the research topics of the doctoral programme.
Doctoral programme has an UEF's Yammer group for informing: KASVA Doctoral Programme.
For further details contact: kaisu.kortelainen(at)uef.fi.
- Investigating Mathematical Knowledge for Teaching and Mathematics Teacher Education
- Significance, Accountability and New Creation - On the Tech Clubs Activities of Children with Special Needs and Their Parents
- Tasks, skills and career placement in professional styling of attire
- Elementary school pupils’ experiences of art music
- The meaning of the school playground for primary school students. Analysis of transactional relations between the child and the environment.