Sending master’s thesis for evaluation
The master’s thesis is to be sent to evaluation online through TeamPlace system.
The file that has been sent cannot be changed afterwards so send only the final version!
- When the thesis is ready for evaluation according to your supervisor, agree with the supervisor about Turnitin plagiarism check and a maturity test. Student can find Turnitin tool in Moodle on the left side panel but if not, you can use this link to reach the tool: Student turnitin.
- Create a PDF/A file of the thesis to be added to the application. Instructions, click HERE.
- Send your thesis to evaluation here: https://teamplace.uef.fi/sites/forms/opinnayte/Sivut/form.aspx
- Fill in the information on the form and attach the thesis. When you click Send, your supervisor and you will get a notification to your email (student.uef.fi account) about it.
- Note: the system will require the official code of the thesis: 3621592.
- How public is the thesis: Open access (can be found on the internet), campus only (can be read only on a campus library computer)
- When the evaluation is ready, a request will be sent to you via email to make a rejoinder regarding the evaluation.
5. When your thesis has been approved and you have finished your studies, you may apply for the degree. Information HERE.