Incoming students (Accepted only to Joensuu campus)
- 15 April for autumn semester (September - December) or full academic year (September - May) studies
- 15 September for spring semester (January - May) studies
Nominated students need to leave their applications by
- 30 April for autumn semester (September - December) or full academic year (September - May) studies
- 30 September for spring semester (January - May) studies
After nomination, students will receive accounts to online system from our international services.
It is not possible to nominate or to apply after the deadline.
The nomination should include the following information:
- Student's complete name
- Date of birth
- E-mail address
- Duration of exchange (autumn semester, spring semester or full academic year)
- Studies / Internship
- Campus choice (Joensuu, Kuopio, Savonlinna)
International Mobility Services will create usernames and send them to the students by e-mail. Then applicants can log in to the system and fill in the online application.
For making a learning agreement, required for your application, please check the courses in here
- Our current Erasmus agreements
- More detailed information on the application procedure
- Practical guide for Interational students
Contact: Oili Kohonen (email@example.com)